Ring ni Kakero em português

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   +1   -1

Group

Status
    O pessoal do Kurumada Legends começou a edita ro mangá em português, com previsão de lançamento quinzenal

Round 01

http://kurumadalegends.blogspot.com.br/201...1-round-01.html

Round 02

http://kurumadalegends.blogspot.com.br/201...2-akaneiro.html

Edited by Rancoroso - 23/1/2016, 21:46

2.     +1   -1

Mozóvo

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Ih, rapaz, que RAWs são essas? Tem páginas coloridas, não são os bunkobans.

Parecem ser do relançamento em 18 volumes: http://kurumadapro.com/works/list.php?select=015

3.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Esse relançamento corta algumas coisas da primeira parte do original, não?

4.     +1   -1

Mozóvo

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Não, é tipo bunkoban, kanzenban, etc, são volumes maiores que os tankobons.

5.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Eu lembro de ter lido acho que no Land of Obscusion que essa versão dá uma condensada na primeira parte do mangá. Tanto que é listada no site como Ring ni Kakero 1, e o original tá em outra seção.

6.     +1   -1

Mozóvo

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Não sei dizer. De qualquer forma já sabemos que as páginas a cor são do site do Kuru.

7.     +3   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Aqui o que ele diz

http://landofobscusion.blogspot.com.br/201...all-starts.html

SPOILER (click to view)
    Like mentioned early on, the 2001 re-print of the manga, which is specifically what I'm reviewing, has some changes when compared to the original version & it's first two re-prints, so let me cover what I know of. Most importantly, and unknown to me until the recent English scanlation effort started up, some parts of the original manga have been removed. For example, chapter 2 of the original manga was all about Ryuji & Kiku on their train ride from their home of Niho to Tokyo, with the chapter detailing how "terrifying" Tokyo is, before it ends with the two meeting a girl named Kana Sanjou and some shenanigans ensue. In the RnK1 re-print chapter 2 starts off with the two meeting Kana followed by her involvement in the early story, completely removing the train ride & walking about Tokyo. True, right now this is all I can go off of, but it does explain why chapter 11 ends off with a two-page spread of random manga pages showing off the training Ryuji goes through to gain basic boxing know-how (using a speed bag, sparring, roadwork, etc.). That means a good number of chapters have been removed, making the part where the anime starts happen shortly into volume 4 whereas it starts early into volume 7 of the original version. To be fair, though, these removals seem to be nothing more than "trimming the fat", i.e. they were not essential to the main story. These chapters likely solidified Kurumada's Ashita no Joe influence, specifically the fact that Joe had to learn to become a boxer, but when this 2001 re-print came about Kurumada probably decided that they weren't essential to the story he created, so he decided to excise them & make it so that readers can get to the "main attraction", i.e. the part where the other main characters debut, faster. Kurumada even lists Ring ni Kakero 1 separately from Ring ni Kakero on his website's Works page, showing that, even though they essentially tell the same story, the two are still different enough to the man himself. For all I know later portions of the manga could have been excised as well, but I'm going to guess that the removals were solely from the pre-Carnival portion.

[2/2015 ADDENDUM: I managed to look at the first two volumes of the wideban release of RnK, and I can confirm that what was removed there were training bits & a side-story where Rock-san takes his pro test while Ryuji helps him get a girlfriend. In the end, all Kurumada did was truly trim the fat and keep it focused on Ryuji & Kenzaki. Volume 2 of RnK1 ends at the same exact place as the wideban's Volume 2.]

8.     +4   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Round 02

http://kurumadalegends.blogspot.com.br/201...2-akaneiro.html

9. Lourenço de Áries
        +1   -1

User deleted

Legal a iniciativa. Eles estão traduzindo a partir do trabalho de outro grupo ou direto das raws japonesas? Algm sabe qual o motivo da escolha do RnK 1?

10. Guinho de Libra
        +3   +1   -1

User deleted

Estamos traduzindo a partir das raws originais Japonesas. O motivo da escolha é porque o tradutor é muito fã de RnK, então ele quis começar pela obra que ele mais gosta.

Está em nossos planos traduzir Otokozaka e Ai no Jidai direto do Jap tbm... em breve novidades :)

11. drjr
        +1   -1

User deleted

Guinho eu sei que traduzir direto do original deixa o trabalho mais caprichado, com menos erros etc. mas não seria melhor aproveitar o material em espanhol que já tem e traduzir o resto para economizar tempo e esforço? Vocês já sugeriram isso a ele?

12. Guinho de Libra
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sim, sugerimos. Até pq a Shadow Scanlations que são nossos parceiros nossos estão fazendo em Espanhol. Mas nosso amigo preferiu começar do zero...

11 replies since 1/1/2016, 23:25   299 views